- À propos de
- Normes de conduite de l’ONU
- Notre approche
- Mesures correctives
- Lutte contre l'exploitation et les atteintes sexuelles
- Bonne pratique en matiere de deontologie et disipline
- Chronologie en matière de déontologie et discipline
- Rapports du Secrétaire général
- Documents de politique générale
Allegation: One report of possible misconduct (other than sexual exploitation and abuse) may involve one or more persons as alleged perpetrators. The report may also relate to one or more allegations of different kinds against the perpetrator(s). Each act and type of misconduct that is alleged to have occurred is counted as an individual allegation for each person who is alleged to have been involved. Allegations are grouped into two categories, namely, Serious misconduct and Misconduct, depending on the nature of the allegation and risk such incidents would present to the United Nations.
Category of personnel:
- Military includes members of military contingents, military staff officers, military liaison officers and military observers.
- Police includes members of formed police units, United Nations police officers, and other government-provided personnel, such as justice and corrections personnel.
- Civilian includes international and national staff members, United Nations Volunteers, consultants and contractors.